Apex CoVantage, LLC (SGS) is the creator of ProField, the award-winning mobile workforce management technology used for smart metering deployments.
This job will require the individual to work on customer’s property changing out Electric Meters. This requires a self-motivated individual who can work well with little supervision, and who takes pride in their work. Must be able to work in inclement weather to complete the work.
- Safely and efficiently replace electric meters.
- Accurately read meters.
- Receiving and returning meters at beginning and end of shift.
- Physical ability to work in the environment to include: walking, climbing, and stooping in all types of weather conditions.
- Customer service/communication.
- Must be able to properly complete exchanges after being trained on company processes.
- Must put safety above all else during the work day.
- Must be respectful in all interactions and of all property encountered.
- High school, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- History of working Safe, efficient & producing quality work.
- Previous electrical meter installation or meter reading experience a plus.
- Must be willing to submit criminal background and drug screening.
- Must have a clean MVR (in the past 3 years)
What we provide:
- Training (1-2 weeks)
- Company vehicle for work day use
- Gas Card for vehicle
- Daily Route